Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The India Unkaat Blog

This piece is entirely a piece of fiction (and of weapons grade shit) and bears no grudge against anyone in general or in particular.

This is the 365th installment of 'Viewblinder', my daily column at 'We'b'shitt'in'ya'.

Well, this has been a very fast paced year isn't it. I am already writing my end of the year post. You know, when We'b'shitt'in'ya approached me an year back to manage the daily column, I was so unsure about what will I fill that space with for an entire year. There are only so many things about Poker you can repeat before somebody realizes there's a pattern emerging among it all. But all the love and support of my readers was always with me whenever I was in need of any material. And you made sure I had a mammoth amount of links to choose from and to mix and match and let the magic of the universe take its course.

You all are simplefolk, satisfied by a little, never cry, never complain. You almost remind me of the the black and white gem of a sport called chess. Oh, and on that note, I was a professional chess player, did I mention that at least a couple hundred times. Here are a few more links to validate my claim and well, take up the bandwidth. I am also a poker player, as you might have noticed, as in all the great stories I tell that no one really empathizes with and all the names and events I give links to that no one really cares to check.Some more hogging of bandwidth.

As it is the last post of a magnificent year, I am a little happy, with a tablespoon of the sense of accomplishment, a pinch of ecstasy, and a big bowl of smugness. And its a recipe for some real out of the box shit. Anyways, as it IS the last post of the year, I've decided to keep it short, for your sake and mine. Im not in the mood today. Also the work on my new book My Special Friend Payncho is almost finished. Seeing the sales of the first book, My Friend Payncho, which FYI you can still buy before the stocks go dry, I am very hopeful about its reception and hopefully can retire and not have to write any silly installments on any silly columns anymore.

Tere ghar me ghuskar
Maarega tujhe laat
Isse panga nahi lena
Ye hai India Unkaat.

No comments:

Lesson for the week

My autobiography would have all that takes to be a bestseller. But with my face on the cover, no one would buy it.